Payment and Security
For data collected online, we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, which guarantees a high level of protection. This means that online transactions and payments made on www.novotelstore.com are totally secure. When you complete your order, and enter your bank card details, the authorisation request is automatically transmitted in encrypted mode.
All transmitted information is coded, and the confidentiality and security of your transactions is guaranteed. Your bank card number is encrypted. You can therefore shop online in total security.
Any information you provide us with will be treated in a confidential manner. This is an integral part of our personal data protection policy.
In addition, some cookies, used with your consent, allow us to offer you chat services and online
1) What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when visiting a website or viewing an advertisement. In particular, their purpose is to collect information relating to your website navigation and send you personalised services. On your computer, cookies are managed by your Internet browser (see "4 - Your choices regarding cookies").
2) Cookies that we use on our website
When you connect to our website, we may need to install various cookies on your device, allowing us to recognize the browser on your device during the valid time period for the particular cookie.
These cookies allow us
- To compile traffic statistics and volumes and use of various components on our website (visited topics and content, paths, etc.), allowing us to improve the interest and usability of our services;
- To adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when visiting our website, depending on the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your device contains;
- To store information relating to a form that you have filled out on our website (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our website (subscribed service, shopping cart contents, etc.);
- To allow you access to the reserved and personal spaces of our website, such as your account, through identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- To implement security measures (for example, when you are asked to log in again to content or a service after a certain period of time).
3) If you share the use of your device with other persons
We cannot guarantee that the services and advertisements intended for your device correspond well with your own use of this device and not with those of another user of this device. Sharing the use of your device with other people as well as the configuration of your browser settings in regards to cookies are your free choice and responsibility.
4) Your choices regarding cookies
Choices offered by your web browser
Acceptance of cookies
Storage of a cookie on a device is primarily dependent on the willingness of the device user, who may express and make changes at any time and free of charge by means of the choices offered by the web browser. If you have accepted the storage of cookies on your device using your web browser, the cookies embedded in the pages and content that you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your device. They will be readable only by their issuer.
Refusal of cookies
If you refuse the storage of cookies that we issue on your device, or if you delete those that we have stored, you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of features that are necessary to navigate in some areas of our site. This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require identification. This would also be the case when we could not recognize, for purposes of technical compatibility, the type of browser used by your device, its language settings and display or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet. Where applicable, we assume no liability for the consequences related to impaired operation of our services resulting from our inability to store or view the cookies required for their operation that you have refused or deleted.
How can you make choices according to the browser that you use?
For managing cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the Help menu of your browser, which allows you to know how to change your preferences regarding cookies
for Internet Explorer ™ :
Open the "Tools" menu, then select "Internet Options"; click on the "Confidentiality" tab and then choose the desired level.
For Firefox ™ :
Open the "Tools" menu, then select "Options"; click on the "Privacy" tab and then choose the desired options.
For Chrome ™ :
Open the setup menu (adjustable wrench logo), then select "Settings"; click on "Advanced Settings" and then on "Content Settings ", then choose the desired options.
For Safari ™ :
Choose "Safari > Preferences" and then click on "Security"; click on "Display Cookies", then choose the desired options
For Opera ™ :
Open the "Tools" menu, then select "Preferences"; click on the "Advanced" tab, and then under the heading "Cookies" click on "Manage Cookies"; choose the desired options